How Can We Help? The Greater Reading Chamber Alliance can assist you with all of your needs for expanding or relocating your business to the Greater Reading area. As your primary point of contact, we will coordinate all resources to ensure your transition is smooth and your business is successful. From exclusive workforce development programs to lists of available properties to regional demographics data, GRCA can connect your business to a wealth of information and profitable opportunities.
- Facilitated process and information gathering
- Planned tours of our community and properties
- Access to workforce development resources and programs
- Access to funding and incentive packages
- Mapping and customized workforce analysis
- Wage and salary information
- Regional data and demographics
- A comprehensive database of available office, commercial and industrial properties
- Introductions to service providers, business leaders and human resource professionals
Contact Us Here
Debra L. Millman, Esq.
Vice President of Development
Aaron C. Gantz, MPA
Senior Director of Economic Development
Director of Real Estate & Special Projects